We handle all aspects of trademark law issues such as trademark registration in Germany, the European Union and other countries world wide, purchase, sale or licensing of trademarks and advice and enforcement of trademark rights.
Ask us, we will be pleased to help you.
Call now +49 69-71 67 2 67 0
Let us assist you in establishing, keeping and enforcing trademark rights at a multinational level. Our state-of-the art technological platform allows us to provide timely and cost-efficient advice in connection with the suitability of marks for registration, existence of prior registrations and applications, filing applications and obtaining registration, opposition proceedings, proper use of trademarks and renewing registrations. Furthermore, we assist in the negotiation and drafting of agreements for the purchase and sale or licensing of trademark rights and their registration.
We are admitted to represent cases before the German Patent and Trademark Office (GPTO), the EUIPO, the World International Property Organization (WIPO) as well as before the European Court of Justice (ECJ).
We assist our clients in all steps of the prosecution phase of IP management. Through our worldwide network of highly experienced patent and trademark professionals we cover almost all jurisdictions of the world in prosecution and contentious matters.
- Experienced and highly qualified patent and trademark professionals
- Worldwide representation through an established global network of local representatives
- Single point-of-contact for worldwide IP outsourcing
- Cost-efficiency and transparency including non-key countries
- Efficient and streamlined internal processes
- Flexible processes to meet your organization’s needs
In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Jens Liesegang, Attorney at Law, Managing Partner and Certified IP Lawyer