For our law firm in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for a new trainee as legal assistant (Rechtsanwaltsfachangestellte).
apprenticeship as paralegals (m/f).
As a law firm specialising in trade mark law and commercial law, we offer you the best conditions for successfully completing your training. You can expect a diversified education in all areas of law such as cost law, deadline control, business correspondence and office organisation. An experienced trainee will support you personally and professionally during your training and will prepare you for the examinations. Furthermore, we train you in the use of the most modern technology, digital workflows and especially in the use of RA-Micro, Germany's most popular software for lawyers.
You can expect to see us:
- a modern equipped workplace in an attractive inner-city location (Alte Oper) with very good transport connections (U-Bahn Alte Oper, S-Bahn Taunusanlage)
- above-average training allowance (1st year: 800, - EUR, 2nd year: 950, - EUR, 3rd year: 1,100, - EUR)
- comprehensive other social benefits such as wealth, wealth, etc.
What we expect from you:
- a good secondary school diploma, high school diploma or specialized secondary school leaving certificate
- Team spirit, commitment and etiquette
- Good knowledge of German
- Fleiss, diligence and reliability