- Corporate Law
- Company formation in Germany
- Differences between branch registration or company formation in Germany
- What to consider from a legal perspective when opening a business in Germany
- Good reasons for the establishment of the company by a lawyer
- Permanent establishment or branch office
- Company formation: Requirements for office space, company name, foreign shareholders
- Taxation of a GmbH
- German VAT registration for pan-European distributor
- Summary on tax obligations of a new corporation
- What to consider when opening a restaurant in Hesse? – Overview
- Foundation of a sole proprietorship or sole trader business
- What Are the Benefits of A Trademark Registration?
- Strategy for trademark creation
- For which goods or services should I register my trademark?
- Why is it so important to search for prior trademarks?
- How Do I Register a Trademark?
- What is the difference between a word mark and a word / figurative mark?
- Advice on the use of a trademark
- Pros and Cons of an International Trademark Registration through Madrid Protocol and Agreement
- The Nice Classification - what is it all about?
- Requirements for real estate agents in Germany according to § 34c GewO
- Import and Export
We provide comprehensive advice on the formation of companies and other topics related to corporate law
Our lawyers specializing in commercial and corporate law will be happy to advise you on the formation of companies such as UG, GmbH or GbR etc.. For company formations we offer packages at flat fees.
We also advise you on restructuring or extrajudicial and judicial disputes with shareholders.
Do you have any questions regarding the formation of a company? We will be happy to advise you briefly without obligation. Write us a message or call us at +49 69-71672670.
We gladly advise you on trademark registration, trademark searches, etc.
Here you can inform you about costs for trademark applications and instruct us with the trademark application or trademark searches.
We will be happy to advise you on trademark applications and represent you in court in the event of trademark infringement.
Ask us! Send us your questions about trademarks or call us at +49 69-71672670.