Your advantages with us
More than 20 years of professional experience in commercial and corporate law
Specialized lawyers for commercial and corporate law
Transparent flat fees for company formations
Time-based fees for consulting in corporate law with assessment in advance and transparent documentation
Our specialist lawyers for commercial and corporate law advise you on the formation of GmbH, UG, GbR, KG, OHG, AG, restructuring of companies and ongoing support of companies.
The specialist lawyers for commercial and corporate law in our law firm are your experienced partner for the establishment and support of companies Whether corporations or partnerships, we advise and support you in close cooperation with tax consultants in a competent and reliable manner when it comes to German and international corporate law.
Ask us! We will be glad to help you.
Please call us at +49 69-71 67 2 67 0
Rights to information - Dispute resolution - Confiscations
No company is certain that disputes will arise between the company and one or more companies. The same applies - especially for companies with few shareholders - to disputes between shareholders.
In this case too, we are your competent consultants. We represent your interests out of court and look for economically reasonable and legally justifiable solutions. If legal proceedings cannot be avoided, you can also rely on our experience and competence.
Your contact person is Attorney Marco Rössel.
If you would like to become active in Germany, we will be happy to support you legally and for tax purposes.
- advise on the best company type
- Application of official permits, licences, authorisations,
- Consulting on regulatory reporting obligations and reporting requirements, office search, personnel selection,
- Deposits of the infrastructure and all other measures that arise at the start of the company
- trustee services for shareholders and/or managing directors
Find out more about our consulting services for the establishment and support of companies.
We quickly and reliably establish any limited liability company.
The legal form of a GmbH (limited liability company) is currently probably the most common form of a German company. The company can only be established by notarisation of the articles of association.
Contact: Lawyer Marco Rössel
Due to our specialization in corporate law and our knowledge of the sector, we can take the precautions that are important for you right from the very foundation of the company:
- Advice prior to foundation
- Consulting on choosing the right legal form for your requirements
- suitable share capital
- Valuation of contributions in kind / incorporation in kind
- successor's regulations
- secured distribution of profits
- regulations in case of sale of shares
- After the company has been founded
- Determination of the further procedure in a personal conversation
- Application of the company to the tax office etc.
- Processing of inquiries from the commercial register
For the establishment of a limited liability company we agree on a lump sum of approx. EUR 2,000.00 plus VAT. This includes the aforementioned services.
In addition, there are the notary costs in the amount of approx. 350 EUR and the costs of the commercial register of approx. 110 EUR.
Even after the foundation of the company, we can provide you with comprehensive advice in the following areas
- Creation of the managing director's contract
- Financial accounting
- Tax returns
- Annual financial statements
- Conclusion of tenancy agreements
- Fiduciary services as shareholder or managing director
- Domiciliation of the company