Ms. Katharina Huber is lawyer and certified specialist lawyer for commercial and corporate law.
She mainly advises in the following areas:
- Commercial and corporate law
- Establishment and restructuring of partnerships and corporations
- Preparation and amendment of Articles of Association
- Advice in managing director matters and shareholder disputes
- Preparation of shareholders' meetings
- Accompaniment of M&A transactions
- Examination or drafting of agent and distributor agreements
- Labour law
- Review and preparation of employment contracts and references
- Advice in connection with warnings and notices of termination
- Preparation of termination agreements
- Support in legal proceedings for protection against dismissal
- Advice on special aspects of labour law such as risk assessments, maternity leave, parental leave, overtime pay and holiday entitlement
- Monitoring of operation transitions
- IT law, e-commerce
- Preparation of general terms and conditions for B2C and B2B, imprint, withdrawal instruction and data protection statement
- Examination of online shops for compliance with warning notices under competition law
- Creation of legal texts for platforms such as amazon or eBay
- Consulting according to the new DSG-VO
In addition, Ms. Huber advises on insolvency law issues and in connection with software license agreements.
After studying law at the Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, which she successfully completed in 2009, Ms. Huber completed her legal clerkship in Nuremberg and Munich. Ms. Huber was admitted as “Rechtsanwältin” (German lawyer) in September 2011.
Before joining Liesegang & Partner, Ms. Huber worked for more than three and a half years in an economical operating law firm with seat in Frankfurt am Main. In particular, she was in charge with the support of national and international insolvency proceedings. In addition, she has advised domestic and foreign clients on drafting contracts, reviewing contracts and in other areas of commercial and civil law.
Ms. Huber has been with Liesegang & Partner (formerly LÜBECK Steuerberater und Rechtsanwälte) since April 2015. Since 2017 she is a certified specialist lawyer for commercial and corporate law. Furthermore, Ms. Huber successfully completed the specialist lawyer course for labour law in 2020. Ms. Huber regularly attends further training in these areas.
Ms. Huber speaks German (mother language) and English fluently.