Ms. Jennifer Hauch was admitted to the bar in April 2014 and is a certified specialist lawyer for commercial and corporate law.
After her studies at the Justus Liebig University in Giessen, Ms. Hauch completed her legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court in Koblenz and in a law firm specializing in economic law in New York City. During her traineeship, she focused on corporate law and general economic law.
Since October 2017 Mrs. Hauch belongs to our team. Before joining us, she worked for 3.5 years in a law firm in Frankfurt a.M. specializing in economic law. There she advised and represented clients in and out of court, primarily in distribution law, capital market law and general civil law.
In our law firm Ms. Hauch advises mainly in commercial and corporate law as well as in general economic law. She has particular expertise in the following areas of law:
- Commercial law
- Drafting, preparation and review of distribution contracts, in particular agency contracts in German and English
- Examination and advice on compensation claims
- Commission reclaims due to cancellation liability
- Corporate law
- Company formation and transformations
- Transfer of shares, support in M&A transactions
- Drafting and reviewing articles of association and employment contracts for managing directors
- Advice and representation in shareholder conflicts
- E-commerce and data protection law
- Creation and review of general terms and conditions in the B2B and B2C sector, also for online shops
- Preparation of revocation instructions and data protection declarations
- Advice on the legally compliant implementation of the DSGVO
- Preparation of processing schedules and data processing agreements according to the GDPR
- Examination of online shops for compliance with warning notices under competition law
Ms. Hauch continues to educate herself in her area of expertise. She speaks German and English.