Lawyers for Internet law and e-commerce
You are looking for a competent attorney on legal questions on the field of Internet and e-commerce? You've come to the right!
We not only advise small businesses and self-employed, who carry out their business primarily through the Internet, but we also advise medium-sized companies with international businesses.
Your contact for questions on trademark law, copyright law, competition law, etc., is Jens Liesegang, lawyer and certified IP lawyer,and for questions on designing of contracts, drafting and checking of terms and conditions, company law, etc. your contact is lawyer Marco Rössel.
Ask us! We are happy to advise you.
Related Practise Areas
Business relationships via the internet raise numerous legal questions. For these questions we are happy to be at your disposal. Here are some examples:
- Copyright: protection of own achievements, prosecution of infringements,
defense against claimed infringements,
- Trademarks: Trademark applications, advice and representation with trademark infringements
- Consumer protection, in particular information obligation for long-distance transaction and data Privacy
- Development of business models and designing corresponding contracts
- Enforcement of pecuniary claims entitlements at home and abroad
- Advice and representation on infringement of your name or personal rights
Since some of these issues are associated with tax issues our tax consultants will be at your disposal for topics on financial accounting, tax returns, financial statements and questions on cross-border tax.