☎ +49 69 71 67 2 67 0

Commercial permits

In the Federal Republic of Germany, certain trades may only be carried out with official authorisation. If the trade is to be carried out under the aegis of a company, this company, like any natural person, also requires a licence. In the case of newly established companies, the company will not be registered without this authorisation.

We help you to obtain the necessary permits as quickly as possible. We represent your interests vis-à-vis the authorities and support you in compiling the necessary documents. Your contact person is Attorney Marco Rössel.

Below is a list of services subject to authorisation:

  • Real estate agents,
  • Investment advice and investment brokerage,
  • Financial and banking services,
  • Employee leasing (awarding of employees),
  • Guarding services,
  • Loan brokerage.