We will process your trademark registration in Singapore.The price includes our lawyer’s fees as well as all official fees for the registration and implementation of the trademark without opposition.
Details Trademark Registration Singapore
Trademark Registration Prosecution
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Singapore. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Singapore, submission of the trademark application in Singapore and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Singapore includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Singapore without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Singapore includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Singapore (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Singapore and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Singapore which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Singapore for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Singapore we send you the certificate.
Country Specific Trademark Law
I. Application Procedure
- processing time from first filing to registration is about 6 - 12 months, provided that no objections are raised or oppositions filed
- application process includes a formal examination, an examination of distinctiveness and a search for prior conflicting trademarks
- order of process is: examination, publication, registration
- Nice Classification
- multi-class applications allowed
- opposition period is 2 months from the date of publication of the trademark application
- a two-months-extension may be granted subject to the applicant´s consent
- opponent has to notify applicant of the intended extension and has to seek applicant´s consent
IV. Use Requirements
- trademark has to be used within 5 years from the date of issuance of the registration certificate or the Statement of Grant (International Registrations)
V. Duration Period
- 10 years from date of application
- renewable for periods of 10 years
- grace period: 6 months from the expiration date of the mark
- fine to be paid for late renewal