We will process your trademark registration in Pakistan.The price includes our lawyer’s fees as well as all official fees for the registration and implementation of the trademark without opposition.
Details Trademark Registration Pakistan
Trademark Registration Prosecution
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Pakistan. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Pakistan, submission of the trademark application in Pakistan and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Pakistan includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Pakistan without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Pakistan includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Pakistan (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Pakistan and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Pakistan which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Pakistan for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Pakistan we send you the certificate.
Country Specific Trademark Law
- Original PoA (NOT notarized/legalization)
- processing time from first filing to registration is about 18 - 24 months, provided that no objections are raised or oppositions filed
- application process includes a formal examination, an examination of distinctiveness and a search for prior conflicting trademarks
- order of process is: examination, publication, registration
- Nice Classification
- no multi-class applications allowed
- retail services as such are not registrable
- opposition period is 2 months from the date of publication of the trademark application
- two extensions of one month each are obtainable
- trademark has to be used within 5 years from the date of issuance of the registration certificate
- 10 years from date of application
- renewable for periods of 10 years
- grace period: 6 months from the publication in the Trade Marks Journal of the mark as not being renewed