We will process your trademark registration in Norway. The price includes our lawyer’s fees as well as all official fees for the registration and implementation of the trademark without opposition.
Details Trademark Registration Norway
Trademark Registration Prosecution
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Norway. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Norway, submission of the trademark application in Norway and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Norway includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Norway without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Norway includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Norway (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Norway and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Norway which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Norway for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Norway we send you the certificate.
Country specific trademark law
I. Required documents
II. Application Procedure
- processing time from first filing to registration is about 3 - 6 months, provided that no objections are raised or oppositions filed
- application process includes a formal examination, an examination of distinctiveness and a search for prior conflicting trademarks
- order of process is: examination, registration, publication
- Nice Classification
- multi-class applications allowed
- opposition period is 3 months from the date of publication of the trademark registration
V. Use requirements
- trademark has to be used within 5 years from the date of registration
- trademark may be subject to cancellation if not properly used for 5 consecutive years
VI. Duration Period
- 10 years from date of application; 10 years from registration if trademark was filed before 01.07.2010
- renewable for periods of 10 years
- grace period: 6 months from the expiration date of the mark