We will process your trademark registration in Iran. The price includes our lawyer’s fees as well as all official fees for the registration and implementation of the trademark without opposition.
Details Trademark Registration Iran
Trademark Registration Prosecution
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Iran. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Iran, submission of the trademark application in Iran and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Iran includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Iran without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Iran includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Iran (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Iran and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Iran which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Iran for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Iran we send you the certificate.
Country Specific Trademark Law
- simply signed power of attorney
- legalized copy of applicant's Certificate of Incorporation in the home country
- legalized copy of the passport for individual applicants
- processing time from first filing to registration is approx. 6-8 months.
- application process includes a formal examination, an examination of distinctiveness and a search for prior conflicting trademarks
- coexistence agreements with owners of prior trademarks are accepted
- order of process is: examination, publication, registration
- Nice Classification
- multiple classes per trademark allowed
- the Iranian Trade Mark Office does not accept trade mark applications covering goods in class 33. Applicants of international registrations (Madrid Agreement or Protocol) applying for “Beers” in class 32 should clarify that the goods of interest are “non-alcoholic beers”.
- opposition period is 30 days from the date of the publication of the application in the official gazette
- to avoid being attacked on the ground of non-use, a trademark must be used within the following period of time: three years from the registration date
- proof of use is not required prior to the issuance of a registration or the issuance of a notice of allowance/acceptance.
- 10 years from date of application
- renewable for periods of 10 years from filing date
- grace period 6 months
- required: simply signed power of attorney