We will process your trademark registration in Dominican Republic.The price includes our lawyer’s fees as well as all official fees for the registration and implementation of the trademark without opposition.
Details Trademark Registration Dominican Republic
Trademark Registration Prosecution
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Dominican Republic. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Dominican Republic, submission of the trademark application in Dominican Republic and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Dominican Republic includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Dominican Republic without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Dominican Republic includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Dominican Republic (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Dominican Republic and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Dominican Republic which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Dominican Republic for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Dominican Republic we send you the certificate.
Country Specific Trademark Law
I. Required Documents
II. Application Procedure
- processing time from first filing to registration is about 2 - 4 months, provided that no objections are raised or oppositions filed
- application process includes a formal examination, an examination of distinctiveness and a search for prior conflicting trademarks
- order of process is: examination, publication, registration
- Nice Classification
- multi-class applications allowed
- opposition period is 45 days from the date of publication of the application
V. Use Requirements
- trademark has to be used within 3 years from the date of registration
- trademark may be subject to cancellation if not properly used for 3 consecutive years
VI. Duration Period
- 10 years from date of registration
- renewable for periods of 10 years
- grace period: 6 months from the expiration date of the mark
- additional fees to be paid for late renewal