We will process your trademark registration in Argentina.The price includes our lawyer’s fees as well as all official fees for the registration and implementation of the trademark without opposition.
Details Trademark Registration Argentina
Trademark Registration Prosecution
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Argentina. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Argentina, submission of the trademark application in Argentina and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Argentina includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Argentina without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Argentina includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Argentina (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Argentina and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Argentina which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Argentina for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Argentina we send you the certificate.
Country specific trademark law
I. Required documents
- PoA (notarized and apostilled)
II. Application Procedure
- processing time from first filing to registration is about 14 - 18 months, provided that no objections are raised or oppositions filed
- application process includes a formal examination, an examination of distinctiveness and a search for prior conflicting trademarks
- order of process is: examination, publication, registration
- Nice Classification
- no multi-class applications allowed
- opposition period is 30 days from the date of publication of the trademark application
- mediation procedure is mandatory before applicant may take legal action
- if applicant neither reaches a withdrawal of the opposition nor starts court proceedings within one year from the notification of the opposition, application is deemed to be abandoned
V. Use requirements
- trademark has to be used within 5 years from the date of registration
- trademark may be subject to cancellation if not properly used for 5 consecutive years
VI. Duration Period
- 10 years from date of registration
- renewable for periods of 10 years
- no grace period for late renewal