Details Design Registration Albania
With this order form you can mandate us to file a industrial design application for your design in Albania for a protection period up to 25 years. We will prepare the application and file it. We will pay the renewal fees, monitor the duration of protection and keep you informed about the registration and the upcoming renewal deadlines.
Industrial design means the characteristics of the external form of a product, in general the ornamental or aesthetic aspect of a product as a whole or of its parts, which give it a particular appearance and which are not excluded from protection.The industrial design right is an unexamined industrial property right. The industrial design has to be new and must have individual characteristic at the day of application. The office will examine the novelty and individual characteristic of your design. If registered the novelty and the individual characteristic of the industrial design will statutorily be presumed only because of the registration.
After the publication of your design application an opposition can be filled by a third party. If an opposition is filed you will be informed by us. Representation and written statements in the opposition proceeding are a new matters and not content of our offer. If no opposition is lodged the design will be registered.
After the registration a registered industrial design is protected for a period of 5 years from the filing date. The right holder may renew the term of protection four times up to a total term of 25 years. This is done by an application to the Office and the timely payment of the required renewal fee.
The registered design shall confer on its holder then have the exclusive right to prevent third parties in Albania to use it without his consent for the purposes of manufacturing, offering for sale, placing on the market, import, export and use in an article or for those purposes to own. The protection of a registered design this extends to any design which does not produce a different overall impression on the informed user.
Industrial design protection arises from the views submitted with the application. Therefore, take care in the preparation of the views for the representation of your design. It should be shown in the drawings or pictures from all directions to show its novelity and characteristic clear.
For the registration of a design you need:
- the name of your design: (f.e. car fender „ALKU“, Artikel.-No.1234);
- up to 7 images showing only your product in front of a neutral (white) background, please provide us with black and white pictures or technical drawings reduced to the lines of the design without any further technical information that show the design views from all possible directions (bottom,top, left, right view etc.);
- contact details of the client;
- contact details of the owner of the industrial design right;
- name of the person(s) who created the design;
- a short description - if possible - of the newity of the design;
- in case of prior patent design application in an foreign country please provide a copy of the office letter stating the receipt of the filing, file number and name of the patent office.
If you engage us we will render the following services:
- Preparation of the filing including selection of the classes of goods (Locarno-classification);
- Examination of the images in regard to the formal requirements (we do not review if the design is has novelty and individual characteristics);
- requesting additional documents or new images;
- legal advice with regard to the filing process and documents;
- sending the prepared filing details to you for review;
- Filing the application at patent office;
- Representation of the applicant in front of the office; but not in an opposition matter
- Payment of the office fee (application fee, registration fee, publication fee);
- Transmission of office documents as well as the letter confirming the application;
- Legal advice in due time in order to enable you to extend the protection of your design patent to foreign countries by claiming the priority of the prior application;
- Receipt, checking and forwarding of the registration certificate(if available) and a copy of an extract from the register;
- Receipt and transmission of all documents sent from the patent office after the registration;
- docketing and deadline, renewal time monitoring.
Usually the drawings and images of the design has to be produced by the client. But we may also prepare (new) drawings or align the drawings in order to meet the formal filing requirements. If you follow our advice we do not anticipate any office actions. Nevertheless it is possible that the patent office will not accept the reviewed views or drawings and issues an office action. In this case the response to the office action will cause more efforts. You will be informed about the office action and you will be enabled to mandate us to represent you in this proceeding. Insofar we may need the assistance of a professional drawer to conform your drawings to the patents office demands. The fees charged by the professional drawer are not included in our offer.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Here you can mandate us to register your design in Switzerland. Price includes official application and registration fee.
Here you may order a design registration in Austria. Our price includes official application and registration fees.
Here you may order a design registration in the European Union (EU). Price includes official fee for application and registration.